LESSON 3
Usage of ICT in Daily Life
1. A bank clerk transfers money into your account. This transaction is stored in the
_____________.
A. workstation
B. supercomputer
C. embedded computer
D. mainframe computer
2. ____________ uses computers to experiment new graphic designs with possible interiors.
A. An artist
B. A scientist
C. An architect
D. A researcher
3. Customers benefit from Electronic Banking in terms of:
I. 24 hours service
II. Electronic Fund Transfer
III. Electronic Cash Deposits
IV. Electronic Loan Application
A. I, II, and III
B. I, II, and IV
C. I, III, and IV
D. I, II, III, and IV
4. Teachers benefit from the use of computers in schools because computers…
I. weaken learning
II. can enhance interactive learning
III. can be used as an effective teaching aids
IV. can strengthen cognitive development
A. I and III
B. II and III
C. II, III, and IV
D. I, II, III, and IV